About Faceloox Contacts
Welcome to Faceloox Contact Lenses! Our contacts are perfect for helping customers achieve natural eye colors and to add some extra detail to Cosplays and fancy dress costumes. You’ll find an abundance of style and quality in every faceloox color contact lens; so make sure to browse our full collection so you can find the absolute perfect pair of lenses for you.
Our range is currently made up of soft colored contact lenses which are made from lightweight and durable materials. This applies to whichever duration lenses you choose.
For everything and anything on faceloox contacts! No matter what eye lens color you’re looking for, we’ll have everything covered. Make sure to think of Faceloox Contacts for your next new eye color transformation. Believe us when we say the new eye color possibilities are well and truly endless!
Corrective Faceloox Contact Lenses
With our faceloox range, customers can find a pair of lenses to match your exact prescription. This makes it possible for even more customers to enjoy a new look with faceloox contact lenses.
We want you to see the world in a whole new way. will use glasses or contact lenses to see correctly, which will affect how you look and how you see when you wear faceloox contact lenses. faceloox is here to provide you with corrective faceloox contact lenses which can correct your blurry vision and change your eye color at the same time.
There are a number of natural effect lenses that you can use just like your regular contact lenses, but this time you will have a different colored eye. Alternatively, you can make the trek through a Cosplay convention center a little easier with clearer vision and a novelty lens to suit your costume. These are the best colored prescription contact lenses for dark eyes so everyone can enjoy them. We have designs of colored contacts with vision correction in everything from cats to zombies, so there is sure to be a design that suits your outfit and perfectly matches your eyes.
How To Insert Faceloox Contact Lenses
Putting in your contact lenses for the first time may seem like a scary process, but trust us when we say it couldn’t be simpler. Though you may have a slight amount of difficulty putting in your Faceloox contacts the first few times, you’ll soon get into the habit. It just takes a little bit of patience for the first few times!
Before you get started popping in your contact lenses, make sure you have the following:
- A contact lens case.
- A bottle of contact lens solution.
We strongly recommend that you soak your contact lenses in solution for at least two hours before putting them into your eyes for the first time. This will both help protect your eyes and allow the contact lenses to slip into place much more easily. Once you’ve done this, you’re ready to get started!
- Take Out Your Lens – After thoroughly washing and drying your hands, lift the contact lens out of its case. It is recommended that you pick up the lens with the index finger of your dominant hand. Ensure that the lens sits on your fingertip the right way round – with it curving outwards. (It can sometimes be difficult to tell if a lens is inside out or not, so be sure to inspect it before placing it in your eye.)
- Lower Your Eyelid – With your other hand, hold your eye open. The best way to do this is to the pull down your eyelid with you index finger, being sure to hold your lashes down as well. If not, your lens is very likely to get caught up in your lashes – which isn’t ideal!
- Place The Contact In Your Eye – Look upwards with your eye, exposing the white, and gently insert the contact lens. You are likely to feel a strong urge to blink when doing this the first few times – which is completely natural – but try to avoid doing so. If the contact lens isn’t in properly, you should know immediately, with it more than likely coming out when you blink.
- Allow The Lens To Settle – Finally, hold your eye closed for a few seconds to allow the lens to settle in. After this, check in the mirror to see if it’s gone in properly. If it has, then congrats! You’ve done it!
- Repeat With The Other Eye – After this, repeat the process in your other eye. Once that’s done, you’re finished! Go out there and rock your new look!
If the process doesn’t go well, or you find yourself struggling to put the contacts in, be willing to take a break in order to avoid irritating your eyes too much. Also, remember to reapply some contact solution to them if you feel like they’ve dried out while you’ve tried to put them in!
Try not to get frustrated if you can’t get the hang of the process straight away. It’s always worth paying a visit to an optician if you’re having too much trouble – as we’re sure they’d be happy to help you out. An optician should also be visited if you notice anything unusual when putting your lenses in. The health of your eyes is the most important thing!
How To Remove Faceloox Lenses
Removing contact lenses can often be thought of as an arduous task. Here at Faceloox Contacts, we’ve pieced together a helpful run-down of how to correctly remove your coloured contact lenses. Regardless of whether you’re or not you’re new to using coloured contact lenses, this helpful, step-by-step guide is here to help shed some light on the do’s and don’ts.
- Make Sure You Thoroughly Wash and Dry Your Hands! – It’s paramount that you wash and cleanse your hands properly before coming into contact with your eyes or coloured contact lenses. In doing so, you will greatly reduce the risk of infection and bacteria spreading unnecessarily. For contacts that have a greater duration, such as those of monthly or yearly durations, we highly recommend you store your lenses in a disinfected lens case, filled with approved multipurpose solution.
- Gently Separate Your Eyelids (Pull Down Your Lower Eyelid and Pull Up Your Upper) – It is of great importance, more so for prescribed lenses, that you start with the same eye every time you come to remove your lenses. The process is simple, all you need to do is gently pull down on your lower eyelid then pull up your upper eyelid so that your eyelashes are as close to your eyebrow as possible.
- Carefully Pinch The Contact Lens Using Both Your First Finger and Your Thumb – This step can be daunting, but as with anything, it comes with practice. All you need to do is place your forefinger and thumb at either side of your coloured contact lens and gently pinch. You should feel the lens move between your fingers, this is completely normal and shows that you’ve successfully managed to acquire the lens.
- Avert Your Gaze Upwards and Slide The Contact Lens Down and Off Onto Your First Finger – Once you feel the lens between your thumb and forefinger, then next step is to look up. In doing so, you’ll be able to smoothly slide the lens down onto the white of your eye and then off onto your finger. If it didn’t work the first time, don’t panic! Gently repeat the process or seek help from someone close to you.
- Repeat on The Other Eye – As simple as it sounds, the next step is to repeat the process on your remaining eye!
Regardless of which duration you opt for, it’s highly important that you adhere to the correct and most suitable care instructions to help you achieve the most out of new style. Always make sure you dispose of your daily coloured contact lenses suitably and that you store your longer duration lenses in approved solution and disinfected casing.
If at any stage you have any concerns, here at Faceloox Contacts we highly recommend you seek immediate advice from a health care professional.